DBI-SALA®’s range of overhead rigid rail systems are the ultimate in overhead fall protection on the market. The unique enclosed overhead track system enables smooth and uninterrupted travel for one or two users while working at heights. Unlike traditional cable horizontal lifeline systems, this rigid rail system eliminates sag distance and reduces overall fall clearance from the anchor point to the ground. These rigid rail systems can be installed for use indoors or outdoors to support aircraft and vehicle maintenance hangers, manufacturing facilities, rail car applications, warehousing and storage areas, performing art centers and arenas, and other related activities.
- High grade steel construction
- 2-user rated, 420 lbs. (190.5 kg) / user
- Max allowable span is 50 ft. (15.2m)
- Allowable 6 ft. (1.8m) cantilever
- Standard rail lengths: 20 ft. (6.1m) and 10 ft. (3.0m)
- Indoor version coated with Black e-coat, Outdoor version coated with Black e-coat and Yellow Powder Coat
- High grade steel construction.
- 2-user rated, 420 lbs. (190.5 kg) / user.
- Max allowable span is 50 ft. (15.2m).
- Allowable 6 ft. (1.8m) cantilever.
- Standard rail lengths: 20 ft. (6.1m) and 10 ft. (3.0m).
- Indoor version coated with Black e-coat Outdoor version coated with Black e-coat and Yellow Powder Coat.
- Corrosive resistant, zinc plated trolley.
- Trolley contains stainless steel wheel bearings and long lasting nylon wheels for smooth travel.
- End stop plate is a high grade steel, powder coated plate to contain trolley within the rail assembly.
- Seam kit contains high grade steel nuts and bolts to connect adjoining rail sections together effortlessly.
|Materials||High Grade Steel|
|Finish||Rail Assemblies: E-Coat, Power Coat Zinc Plated|
|Quality Controlled||100% Visual Inspection|
|Conformity||OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.6|